Savage Arms 110 BA Stealth Rifle package includes the following;
- Bolt Action
- Right Hand
- 338 Lapua
Drake One-Piece Long Scope Rail
- 24" Barrel
Drake - Monolithic Billet Chassis
GLR-16 Six-Position Stock
- Muzzle Break w/ black finish
3-9x40 scope by Aim Sports
Also comes with a free double rifle bag by Aim Sports in black
This padded rifle case fits two rifles up to 45” long. Extra thick padding provides maximum protection, reinforced stitching for added durability. Backpack type straps for easy field carry. Padded shoulder strap with offset attachment points. Three magazine pouches, and two large pouches for storage. Features high quality YKK zippers. Includes a removable divider/shooter’s mat.
• Fits two rifles up to 45” long
• Extra thick padding provides maximum protection
• Removable divider / shooter’s mat - 32 ½" X 26 ½"
• Two exterior pouches for pistols and accessories
• Exterior accessory attachment loops
• Two PVC lined exterior pouches fits M4, AK-47, and M-14 magazines
• Carry handles with reinforced stitching for added durability
• Backpack type straps for easy field carry
• Padded shoulder strap with offset attachment points
• Removable cover for external carry straps
• Constructed of durable black 1000D polyester material
• Premium YKK zippers
Firearms must be shipped via 2 Day Air with Fedex or UPS, to your selected FFL. This is a flat rate, $20 charge. If purchased online and you come into the store for pick up the $20 fee will be credited toward the cost of the DROS.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. You may also have your FFL dealer email a copy of their FFL license and to include the name of the purchaser at RSF1.FFL@GMAIL.COM.
DISCLAIMER: Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. This means that if purchased within the state of California buyer agrees to schedule an appointment within 7 working days of online purchase with RSF and begin the DROS paperwork and/or provide their local FFL dealers information for shipping. The same is true for purchases made outside the state of California.