Hexmag Series 2 AR-15 Magazine with a 10 Round Capacity
State / County / City laws and regulations regarding limited round capacity magazines continue to be implemented and/or changed on an ongoing basis. Because each of these State / County / City capacity laws can be written or interpreted differently, Hexmag has elected to permanently affix the baseplate on all limited capacity magazines. This includes the 10 and 15 round AR15 and 10 round SR25 magazines. The baseplate will be secured to the HexID restricting access to modifications and takedown. If you wish to use a custom color HexID on your limited capacity magazine, please make your color selections upon ordering.
Magazine capacity is regulated by SENTRY's patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 10 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 10rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- COLORS: Black, FDE, Gray, OD Green. Can be assembled custom with HexID colors. Custom magazines not for re-sale, only available direct to consumer.
- California residents or anyone with non-standard magazine catch/release buttons please make sure that the catch/release button or magazine retention device is adjusted properly.
- Connecticut residents do not need to submit a copy of their carry permits.
All Hexmag products are Made in the U.S.A. by SENTRY